Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Countdown to State Fair



Oh how I wished I had a lot of little elves...
you know (like the Shoemaker)
to come and do my work while I'm sleeping!

But...alas...I do not!

So...we're doing the best we can to
get what we can for an 11 day show at the
Nebraska State Fair.

After 140 years in the same location...
it is moving to mid-state next year...
so this will be the last State Fair for us.

I was so hoping to get so much more done
than I was able.

Almost all of my art dolls still need varnished...
I did a small batch of 'art doll' ornaments...
a few art boxes...
some art pendants...mirrors...prints...
and original paintings.

That will just have to do.

The saving 'grace' in all of this is..
I'm teaming up with Jaime and Mike
(and their goods)
which should give us a pretty full space...
for part of the time anyway.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

Jo said...

You're going to do great!!
And the items in these photos are fabulous!! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm liking your art dolls!