Monday, June 13, 2011

I've moved but....

...I still don't have reliable internet service installed yet.

I've been in my new house for two weeks now and this is the first
time I've been able to connect to an unsecured wireless network in my
new neighborhood....
I didn't have that option at my old place.

Anyway...I called to have my service transferred
and was told I had to pay my bill completely...including the June bill
(I called in May)
before they could transfer service.....but, they said....
they'd continue to bill me at the old address.

Well....long story short...I have totally cancelled service
with them.
I'll be going with a new provider...

I've spent much of the last two weeks trying to resolve
the issue with TWC...as I've been with them since
1997...
evidently that doesn't count for anything.

I'm hoping the new provider will be much more reliable than
TWC has been...
keeping my fingers crossed and sending out a prayer or two.

In the meantime though...
I've placed my Etsy Shop on vacation...
Jaime tried to run her shop and mine...and found both
shops were being neglected.
(I posted a picture of her and her cat...'Crookshanks'.)

So...I decided it would be better for me to settle in
without having to worry about a lot of shipping...correspondence...etc.

I did decide to put a couple of my paintings
in the kids' eBay site...
jut to see what happened.

I don't really have to do anything..unless one or more of them sells.
We'll just have to see.

No comments: