Friday, June 24, 2011

I finally have Internet Installed...


It seems like it's been 'forever' since I've had
internet or cable TV.
I finally got the internet installed....YAY!!!....so I don't 
feel as isolated as I've felt pretty much this whole month.

TWC couldn't come out right away...due to getting backed up
over Memorial Day week-end...so..by the time
they could get here...
I'd already signed up for Direct TV for my Television
and so TWC got reduced to internet only.

But...it ended up being way cheaper in the long run
to go with the Direct TV over the TWC cable TV...
hopefully it will be as great as they say it is.

I'm still wading though a lot of boxes....the new place is much smaller...
and I threw my back out during the moving and unpacking...
right now I can hardly move and bending over is a whole other story.

So...it looks like the boxes aren't going to be all sorted out anytime soon.

I won't reopen my Etsy Shop until some time in July...
I really have to find and organize everything.
I can't believe how this move has kind of turned everything 'upside down'...
I'm having to find new places for all of my 'stuff'...which includes
all the 'stuff' I use in my Etsy business.

But...it IS coming together...slowly but surely!

No comments: