Saturday, December 18, 2010

While I Wonder


Sometimes I feel like I just 'wander' through life 
without a plan or a clue...
luckily I don't feel that way often..
mostly when I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed..
like I have been lately.

Because it's essential...for my livelihood...
to make as many sales as I possibly can everyday..
I put off taking the time to do a little pre-planning and organizing.

Eventually I need to just 'stop' and regroup...
that's where I'm at currently.
I'm getting everything out as quickly as I possibly can...
but I'm not really working on anything new...
just ideas and thoughts
for new pieces for the coming year.

So...I'm wondering which of the older pieces I need to retire...
what I want to do with new series ideas..
I reflect on ideas that I thought were good ones
that didn't go anywhere...
and why.

I wonder what I will do about Christmas gifts for my family...
and what my youngest son will do out on his own.

I wonder about a lot of things....

2 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

I don't think you're alone in that respect. It's certainly a reflective time of year....

I really hope you don't allow yourself to become too stressed out.

I'll bet your son will be thinking a lot about you in the upcoming weeks and months and knowing that you care so much for him will give him strength as he struggles to gain his 'sea' legs.

I hope you find time to relax and enjoy your family day tomorrow!

Kim Vanlandingham said...

It's wierd when kids move out. I pray a lot for my daughter. It helps me.