Monday, February 8, 2010

I made the Etsy Front Page...



My "All In The Moment" Bookmark
in the wee hours of the morning.

Since I don't get to the front page
too often... I
thought I'd share.

And a little note for my reader friends whose
comments I really do appreciate...
I've had to enable the comment approval.

Last night I received more than twenty comments in
about 5 minutes from the same user...
I'm sure it was all spam...
it didn't quit until I enabled the comment approval...
so sorry for any inconvenience
but after all of the problems I've had lately with
my computers...
I really didn't need to risk any new ones.

2 comments:

Steff Metal said...

Congrats on making the front page!

Carol Mae said...

congradulations, way to go, Your art still is one of my favorites. Many Hugs, Carol Mae