Monday, September 14, 2009

A few notes...


Here I am at the FAIR...my daughter-in-law caught
me when I wasn't looking.

I think it's taken a week to recover from those 11 very long days...
a little lesson in the pros and cons of doing a show that long...
I'm pretty sure it was my first and last show
of such length.
Our next show is October 10th and 11th...
from 9 to 5...
after 11 days at a show...this show will be easy.

In the meantime...
I'm working on two commission pieces...
one of which is a 24" x 48"...
(I NEVER work on pieces of this size...so it's taking longer than normal.)
I'll post some pics when I finally get it done.

I'm working on some
'Goth Fairy Tale' paintings and dolls...
I'll post these in my
Rustic Goth Shop
but, still take any that don't sell in the shop
to the next show.
We're working on some 'sweet' pumpkins and other
Halloween themed pieces as well.

We're going to have a lot of new
art pendant pieces for the next show too!
Hopefully we'll be able to do enough
to post some new pendants our shops.

So...I'm staying very--very busy!
Look for a lot of brand new paintings...
prints...dolls...pendants...and other
'gothic goodness'
coming soon!

1 comment:

john said...

good information in your blog . Thank you!