Tuesday, June 11, 2013

June Art 'Update'


I haven't done as much blogging as I would like to do...it's a bit difficult since my poor laptop is probably on it's last 'leg'.
So...I just wanted to give a brief June 'update'....
 
The 'Guardians of Everlast' digital painting is available on stretched canvas...ranging in sizes from...
6" x 8" to 18" x 24"
through my Fine Art America Site.
I've got everything from my Creeper Art to Steampunk Art available there as well.


A few of my latest ACEO paintings.  These are either currently selling or have
just sold on eBay.
Mike and Jaime Best of  BestArtStudios
(my daughter and son-in-law)
are also offering some of their art on the same eBay site.


This Surreal Art Digital painting 'Head in the Clouds'
is available in my Rustic Goth Etsy Shop
and it's the first digital painting I've done since the beginning of the year.

Just to let everyone know...I will be having a
'Christmas in July' SALE coming up
on July 12th...
I will post more details as that date draws closer.

No comments: