Saturday, June 22, 2013

Hello summer!


Just a quick update....seems I'm keeping myself busier than usual so far this summer.
I've painted numerous ACEO paintings over the past couple of months....
to post for auction on eBay.
This is where I'm working on new ideas, experiments and the such...
so some sell and some don't...but it helps me know
where I need to go with my art at the moment.

I've also added quite a few pieces to my Fine Art America site
so that anyone who wants something more than a small paper print can get my art on canvas, acrylic or metal...
or as greeting cards.
 
I've got some new paintings on Etsy....with more to come soon!

And...for Rustic Goth news not found elsewhere...you can subscribe to my Rustic Goth newsletter.
I offer freebies, discounts and more through my newsletter...including information on upcoming Sales.



No comments: