Saturday, January 26, 2013

Rustic Goth Blog

A New Year...A New Blog!

But, I'm not giving up this one....for me, it's almost like a 'diary'
of the last five years of my life.

The biggest reason for the New Blog...
over on WordPress
is that I want to limit the posts to
Rustic Goth related information Only.
Since I didn't start this blog exclusive to Rustic Goth...
I tended to post all kinds of information here.

The thing I especially like about WordPress is
'categories'
and I can include a single post into more than one category.
"SWEET".

There are things I do like about Blogger that aren't available,
as far as I can tell,
on WordPress.
I can't figure out how to put in the little 'adverts' I have in the
sidebar of this blog.

But...anyway...
Most of the information I am posting on my new
Rustic Goth Blog
are exclusive Rustic Goth posts.
I'm also having giveaways...for new followers who leave comments
on a periodic basic.

My first giveaway was a printable 2013 Alice in Wonderland calendar.

I'll be doing another giveaway the beginning of February...
so
if you are only interested in Rustic Goth 'news'
head on over to my Wordpress Rustic Goth Blog
and follow me....
I 'think' you'll get an update of some kind
each time I post.




No comments: