Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Wondering 'if' a Job is in my Future

Horror of horrors....
I'm seriously considering the 'possibility' of re-joining
the workforce.

I haven't had to do the 9 to 5 since 2004 and the thought of it
makes me 'cringe' a bit...
but...

after what Etsy has recently done to it's site...and subsequently
to my site...
Sales...visits...all of that is down by more than half.
Then..they 'mysteriously' closed my shop for
several days...and NEVER did give me an answer as to why...
so I am never sure from one day to the next
if my shop will be active there or not.

So...I went to Zibbet...LOVE the site...but
unfortunately...
they don't get the traffic that Etsy does
(I'm assuming folks are still visiting Etsy anyway).
 
I can't tell where the Zibbet shop views are coming from
and I don't have the data I need to make
'informed' decisions...
as they don't offer google analytics.

I am going to try one or two more things...
as bills are piling up and I don't have
much time to play with here...
and if they don't work...
well..
I guess it's 'hello' Work place...
'good-bye'
Studio space!


No comments: