Monday, April 2, 2012

I'm finding all kinds of Fun Apps on Etsy

I hope this first little app shows up...I'm not exactly html proficient...
so I also included it on the sidebar. 
It's a cool little widget from Craft Cult that scrolls the items in my Etsy shop....
I thought it was very cool.

Another very cool app is the 'Etsy Theme Shop' for Facebook app.
 I've added this app to my Rustic Goth Facebook page
which is way more noticeable than the way it used to show up...
and the app gives you the option of
putting in a limited time discount
by going through Facebook...
I thought that was pretty cool.

And...I do use the 
app everyday for my daily renews,
as well as whenever I have a sale.
These use credits...which you have to buy...but lately
it has been worth the money, as it automatically
renews the items I have indicated...at the intervals I want...
and I can do several days at a time, with only a couple of clicks.
It only costs me 5 credits a month...plus the renewal fees of course...
but it is fairly cheap...and I consider a source of advertising for my Shop.

2 comments:

Moon Art Design said...

Nice! it looks good and is showing up just fine! You are better than you think.
Cheers!

Kim Vanlandingham said...

You know, I'm thinking of doing a line a little larger in size than my ebay line to sell thru my blog. These little things would help me. I'm terrible at this stuff, but luckily, I have a few friends who are good at it. They seem to work! Great job!