Monday, April 23, 2012

Changes...all these changes!!






Oh...it seems JUST when I finally
figure something out...
someone goes ahead and changes
things on me!!

I was not going to post about 'changes' today...
until I logged into Blogger and found
it TOO had changed.

I'm sure I must have had prior 'warning'...but
I must have missed it.

No doubt I will eventually get used to the changes...
but like the other sites that have made
changes in the past year...

it seems like when I finally get used to the
'new way of doing things'
they change things up...again!!!


I was going to add a few tags and 'schedule' this post for later....
but I have no idea what happened to those features!!!

3 comments:

BlacknickSculpture said...

Sigh .... I feel your pain. I'm not in love with the changes either!

Ira Roslan said...

Gosh, Blogger had made me waste so much time trying to figure everything out again.

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

I'm just hoping that they don't make any new changes any time soon...give me a chance to get used to these changes first!!