Monday, April 23, 2012

Changes...all these changes!!






Oh...it seems JUST when I finally
figure something out...
someone goes ahead and changes
things on me!!

I was not going to post about 'changes' today...
until I logged into Blogger and found
it TOO had changed.

I'm sure I must have had prior 'warning'...but
I must have missed it.

No doubt I will eventually get used to the changes...
but like the other sites that have made
changes in the past year...

it seems like when I finally get used to the
'new way of doing things'
they change things up...again!!!


I was going to add a few tags and 'schedule' this post for later....
but I have no idea what happened to those features!!!

3 comments:

BlacknickSculpture said...

Sigh .... I feel your pain. I'm not in love with the changes either!

Ira said...

Gosh, Blogger had made me waste so much time trying to figure everything out again.

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

I'm just hoping that they don't make any new changes any time soon...give me a chance to get used to these changes first!!