Thursday, September 1, 2011

Where 'Retired' Prints Go



I have quite a few pieces of art...
thousands actually...
and..sadly...most of my art can't even be
viewed online.

They were pieces that sold without ever having had
even one photograph ever taken.
Those were 'back in the days' before the internet..
or digital cameras.

I never even thought about taking pictures of my art...
heck...I didn't take near enough photographs of my kids...
raising six of them..
putting food on the table and a roof over their heads
always came first.

But...anyway....I do digress.
So what happens to my 'retired' prints.
Many of them end up on
Zibbet.

It doesn't cost me anything to list them there...
it's all set up and ready to go.
And...it's a site that I have really neglected.
I'm really going to have to get better about that...
and I've been trying so very hard.

I've been pretty much 'bed-ridden' the past three days...
I have the nasiest ear infection
in both ears!!  And the pain has been more
than a little distracting...
so, it has put me a bit behind in all my work..
but
I'm trying to get back on track.
My ears are still bad...I can't hear a darned thing...
but the pain is tolerable today...so I'm determined
to get some work done:)

2 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

So sorry to hear about the ear infection. I hope you're feeling better!!

dtwilight said...

Hi Rustic Goth,
I'm sorry I haven't talked to you lately - I haven't been blogging lately.
Please visit my blog because you have received a special award!
Dtwilightxxoo