Sunday, September 25, 2011

Getting ready for Fall






I am going to have three calendars this coming year.
I've already listed two of them...
my 'Melancholy Girls' calendar
and
my 'Tree Art' calendar.

I'll have a new 'Creepers' Calendar in another week or two.

Currently I am working on new 
journals, checkbook covers and a couple other ideas
I have for 'functional art' items.
We'll see how that goes in the coming weeks.

I'm thinking about making some
Scrabble Tile pins....
anyway
my mind is going all kinds of places thinking about
the Fall Season/ gift items...and all 
that good stuff.

Looks like I'm going to be able to keep myself busy..busy
this fall....
not to mention...
I'll be taking care of my precious little grandbaby
beginning Nov 2nd...
so my postings will probably be either fewer...
or shorter..
whichever I can manage to fit in.

No comments: