Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Retired Prints SALE






It's been awhile since I retired any of my prints
and it's time.
So...I've selected 22 prints that I'm "retiring" from my
Etsy Shop.

This means they won't be available on Etsy, once they've sold
or the 'retired prints SALE' ends.
These can be found in my

A few of the prints will probably be listed elsewhere,
I'm thinking in my Rustic Goth Zibbet Shop.
I'll be working on this shop in the coming days,
and folks will be able to find some of my 
long ago 'retired' prints there.

I've decided I'm going to be bringing back
a few bookmarks
and I need to make room.
(The kids' TNT Creations shop had to be put on vacation
due to the sudden death of my son-in-law's sister
and I don't know when they will want to reopen it.)

Plus...I've got some new canvas on the way
and hope to have some more new paintings listed
in the next week or two.

I recently listed, 'Forest Deep', which was a merging
of an abstract landscape with my whimsical creepers,
and I like it a lot.


No comments: