Friday, July 15, 2011

New Pieces in the Shop

Zodiac Girls Pendant - Capricorn



I've got a few new pieces in the shop,
including some Zodiac Girls Scrabble Tile Pendants.
I've already made all twelve, but I'm having some
problems getting good photos.
As soon as I can get some 'passable' photos...
I'll have all twelve listed.


This painting is an 11 x 14 inch fantasy fairy painting done
on canvas with acrylic paints.
I finished it a couple of days ago and have listed it in the shop.

I'm finally starting to get used to this house and have begun
to set up my work spaces so that I can actually get a few things done:)


2 comments:

The Words Crafter said...

Oooooo, love the colors!!! It's beautiful :)

Glad you are getting settled. Yes, it's crazy busy and it sounds like you're even busier. I don't know how you do it all!

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Kim Vanlandingham said...

I'm so glad you're settling in! Love the fairy!