Wednesday, January 12, 2011

To my Blogger friends...





Thank you for the wonderful blogs you write on a regular basis...
they are so interesting to read.
Sometimes they are fun and make me smile..
other times I shed a tear or two..
I find that I care greatly for what happens in your lives.

I try very hard to read your blogs, at least once a week...
and leave a comment or two.
Sometimes though...'life' gets in the way..and I get behind.
And catching up...well...it's so hard to do.

But...while I've finally got a moment or two...
taking a bit of a shipping/ painting 'break'..
I wanted to give a "shout out" to some of my new blog friends
as well as some 'not so new'...

I received a
'Kreativ Blogger' Award 
from dtwilight
She's pretty new to blogging...so please check her out
and give her some 'blog love'.
 
Kristin
over at 
 recently 'interviewed' me to be
the featured artist on her blog 
January 20th.
I'll post a link on Facebook once it is up.
 
'Lady Euphoria'
over at 
has given me
'food for thought'
about things in my own life.


Kathryn
at
creates some of the most interesting art
I've ever seen.
Oh...and she makes the Best Soaps!!
paints wonderful landscape paintings...
check them out at her blog.
 
 
Finally...for this go around...check out 
if you haven't already.
I love reading her blogs.
 
I have so many other blogs I could recommend...
but I'll save those for another day!
but I'll save those for another day.


 





4 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Your so sweet, thank you for the shout out. I've been enjoying the two tree prints that I ordered from you recently, they go perfectly with the wall color in one of our bedrooms.

dtwilight said...

It was kind of you to post a shout out to my blog - I really appreciate it. Congrats to the others who had a shout out. Hopefully people will check out their blogs too.

The Words Crafter said...

You are so sweet, thanks for the shout out!!!

Going over to check out the others...

Glad you caught up a bit. Hope you're having a good week :)

CMZ Art/ Rustic Goth said...

I truly do love reading everyone's blogs and just wished I had a little more time to visit more frequently.
Thank you all so much for sharing bits and pieces of yourselves with the rest of us:)