Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I LOVE Etsy On Sale




I do LOVE Etsy on Sale.
It has saved me so much time
and we all know
'time is money'
so it's saved me lots of money.

Only problem...if I re-list something that sells...
that item doesn't revert back to the original price..
since it is no longer in the 'sale queue' it was
originally placed in...
and
if I 'forget' to edit it...
then some things end up
'on sale'
even after the sale ends.

This happened at the end of my
"New in Shop" Sale.
One of my bracelets had been re-listed...not changed back..
and sold for half price
hours AFTER the Sale was over.

I will have to be more 'alert'...or ... not re-list
Sale items until After the Sale has ended.

But...definitely on the 'plus' side...
I'll be having a variety of 1, 2 and 3 Day Sales
more often
during the Holiday Season!

1 comment:

Kathryn Dyche said...

Etsy on Sale is a great feature, but I guess you've uncovered a glitch.