Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2011 Calendars


I have a couple different calendars that I am offering this year.
The first calendar is my...
2011 Creeper Calendar


I've shown only a small sampling of my
2011 Creeper Calendar
but hopefully you 'get the idea'.
I've limited the number of calendars to 100...
and they are being printed by a professional printer.

It's a wall calendar and much larger
and easier to use than the
2010 Creeper Calendar.


I also have a
2011 Steampunk Calendar
which is also a wall calendar that includes  both
US (and) UK Holidays.

This calendar took me a bit
longer to finish,
since I decided to do some extra
artwork to each page,
so that I could show the entire print rather than just a portion,
as with so many prints on the Creeper Calendar.

I'm limiting the number of Steampunk Calendars to 50.
With that...and the extra work involved...
these Calendars are a few dollars more than the Creepers.


Finally...my original Pocket Calendar painted art covers.
These are handpainted original 'paintings'
on real canvas.
I'm including a 2011 Pocket Calendar in each of these
covers and the number of
these will be incredibly limited...just due to
the constraints of time.
(Unfortunately I didn't have a pocket calendar for sizing purposes,
until recently...
and I just can't work fast enough to get very
many done between now and the first of the year.)


These can be found in my
Rustic Goth Etsy Shop
for anyone who is interested.

3 comments:

Kim Vanlandingham said...

That pocket calendar is so cool!

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

I love the Steampunk Calander. Maybe I can get someone to get it for me for Christmas.

The Words Crafter said...

I absolutely cannot wait until they come!!!!! They're gorgeous!!!!