Sunday, January 20, 2008

Recently Listed AND Coming soon...+ ETSY Sale!












































I have been soooo very busy lately that I haven't taken a moment to post a quick blog. I wanted to preview some of my upcoming listings on a regular basis, in this blog. It looks like I'm going to have to get a little more organized first.


Since some of these pieces are still untitled, I'm just going to post a few of my 'recently listed' and a few pieces that 'will be listed' throughout this upcoming week. (All of my 'Gertie' pieces have changed and will be listed either on eBay or Etsy this coming week.)
I have...and will have...more listings. This is just a 'preview' of what I have on and what is coming this week.
ETSY SALE --- ONLY in my RUSTIC GOTH ETSY SHOP!
I have lowered the prices on each of my 2007 Limited Edition ACEO Prints.
Several of these prints have only a few editions left before I 'retire' them. Be sure to check them out! Just click on the Etsy Mini in this blog!









1 comment:

elphabainwicked said...

I really hate having to be selective..I want them all!!!! I decided that when I move I am going to create a wall collage behind glass so I hang someone the ACEOs and switch them between the ones in the art book. I am going to do the same with Jaime, Patrick and Mike's as well.