Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Moving Forward


I am trying very hard to 'embrace change'...
in fact..
I'm trying to initiate it as much as I can bring myself to do.

I don't think I'm a lazy person...I just think I get into
a 'comfort zone' that is hard to think about leaving.

That's where I've been with my art...

I don't want to 'radically' change things...
but I need to 'shake things up a bit'
to keep it from becoming 'stale and uninteresting'.

With this in mind...
you know I've retired many of my 'Melancholy Girls' prints...
including my most popular ones.

And...I'll be retiring other prints over time...

But...in the meantime...
I want to 'mash up' some of my older 'melancholies' with 'fairytale' settings
to see what new prints I can create.
 
It sounds different and fun...
and will certainly be a change.

No comments: