Saturday, March 10, 2012

Working on a New Alice in Wonderland painting






A few weeks ago, I decided I wanted to paint
a two panel Wizard of Oz painting...
I've never done one that size for that story.

And...since the two panel Alice in Wonderland painting
sold...
I wanted to do a single panel Alice and another two panel
Alice in Wonderland painting.

So...I started with the single panel...and did an
Alice in Wonderland painting in greens...
"We're All Mad Here".

Well...I sold that painting within thirty minutes of listing it...
a record for me...
and have already begun working on the two panel Alice painting...

I ran across a picture of the Tea Party from Tim Burton's
Alice in Wonderland film...
and I'm using that as inspiration for my new painting.
I'm very excited with how it is coming along.

No comments: