Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New event....computer toss!


If it weren't for the fact that I've been sick for
almost a week -- (a direct effect from my air conditioning problems) --
I think I would have had my own 'Olympic' event...the "computer toss"!
Then, I decided, it wasn't really my computer
it was my cable provider...and I can't really 'toss' them...
but it is oh so frustrating
to have a bunch of items that need to be
shipped
and not have access to the internet
so that I can get everything I need to complete the transaction!!!
As a result
I am really backed up on shipping!!
But, I've managed to get what I need...even though it was twice as much work...
and I have almost everything ready to carry to the post office.
Everything will be shipped
by August 14th!!
My shipping is not really late...late...
except by my own standards!

No comments: