Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm Back....with some very new pieces!


Well...I hopefully am back 'up and operational'. I ended up needing a new wireless router for my computers. Both my laptop....(which I do most of my "computer" work on)...and my PC...(which I upload my pictures..print my shipping labels, prints...etc.).........were both affected by my faulty router. I got a little behind, but I'm hoping I can be all caught up by the end of this week-end.
My "working vacation" was helpful as I was able to make some new decisions on both of my shops. CMZart is going to get a whole new look, over the next couple of weeks. I was very close to just shutting that shop down.
As for Rustic Goth...well, I'll just say...I'll be listing fewer ACEOs and even fewer ACEO prints.
I will be doing more photography, photo manipulation and digital art pieces. I'll be removing a lot of what I currently have in the shop to make room for the new pieces.
The photo I have with this post is an example of a combination of photography, digital art and photo manipulation. I really do like this piece and it made into a Treasury within a day of listing it.

1 comment:

The Hand Made Product Directory said...

I like your blog and your work. It is very interesting. We would like to have it listed in our Directory.
If you would like your blog listed in The Hand Made Product Directory, go to http://www.dmpmc.net/THMD