Monday, March 3, 2008

Welcome to the 21st Century...

I sometimes feel like I am 'stuck' in the 20th Century.

It's true, I did not grow up with computers, much less internet. I have a difficult time just getting my cell phone OFF of Speaker Phone (and I am always hitting that button by accident!)



I went into the Etsy Virtual Lab today...boy!...talk about foreign! I couldn't figure out how to work anything...I beat it out of there real fast!!



I just ran across how to Hyperlink on Blogger...so I'm going to try it! (I had been driving myself crazy trying to figure out how everyone else knew how to do it and I couldn't find the instructions anywhere!)

OH MY GOSH...I think it worked!!!

I'll have to try it with a picture next.....!!!





I'll have to let you know if it worked!!!

It didn't...oh well, at least I figured out how to hyperlink and that is a MAJOR accomplishment...for me:)

No comments: